Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Life In General

Hey, people do read... and comment. Well, at least three of you.


Ok, enough of my more than slightly odd sense of humor for the day. (Thanks to Rob Jordon for the pic.) We are home from Michigan as of 9:00 last night. After that I'm home for a month, then I'm back to Michigan for another friends wedding. Home for a month, and then we're off to Colorado for our Village Missions conference! A month after that, we are going to a conference in Chicago with Village Missions and Awana. (Which is right after a likely trip to Nebraska for the wedding of another friend.)
Wow. I'm out of breath from just typing this... Ok, not really.
We have finished Judges here in Kansas. Off to the wonderful book of Titus, and then after that we'll do a series through Hebrews 11's "Hall of Faith". We're continuing to work on our doctrine study on Sunday nights, and after that... I'm not sure. I have a couple of ideas that I'm thinking about doing, but I'm unsure as to what we will do.
Thank you to all of our friends and family who are supporting us as we work in rural (very rural) Kansas. We love it here and are excited to see what God is doing. Look for a prayer letter coming to a mailbox near you soon!
God bless,
Parson Larson (this name is even engraved on a pocketwatch now. Thanks, Phil and Jen. Congrats!)

9 comments:

TrailerTrashed said...

Hi there! I am enjoying your Blog (I stumbled on it quite by accident). I am from Canada (near Vancouver) but I have many relatives in Kansas as my mother actually grew up in Iola. I am praying for your family and your new little boy! God Bless, Leslie

Anonymous said...

Hi Tyler,
Here's my post.
Love ya,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Is the duck OK?
Dad

Anonymous said...

Ready to start lovin' on my grandson,
Nannie!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to start lovin' on my new grandson.

Mom

Chip and Sara said...

Laugh! So did the duck duck in time?

We were looking at Misty's blog to see how things were going after accepting the referral and just had to check out your blog after seeing her impassioned plea. :) So where are you guys going in Nebraska?

Chip Needham (from CHI meeting)

Misty said...

Ha...shoot the duck! Just kidding. Ok, haha, I'll comment again.

Love you lots!!!

Anonymous said...

Geesh.... don't get so hostle! I'm leaving a message! :) That's great to hear that you have a kido lined up.... and if you ever want to know more about hydrocephaly, let me know... I have resources and a bit of experience with that diagnosis.

~Jen

Kathryn said...

That is so cute with the duck!