Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I don't feel so good...

Well good morning to everyone out there. Yesterday and today I've been fighting a bit of a head cold. Because of this my voice in the morning makes Barry White sound like a soprano. I'm praying that this will pass soon. We have a busy week coming up.
Misty and I will have a meeting about adoption on Wednesday in Wichita. My mom and grandma will be showing up here sometime on Thursday for the weekend. Misty is decorating a cake for a baby shower which will be Sunday afternoon (after both a potluck and our evening service which we hold in the afternoons when we have potlucks). Plus, my boss, the District Rep. for VM will by showing up here on Saturday afternoon, so we get to have a board meeting that night. I'm pretty sure next week might get back to normal. Whatever normal is.
On the plus side of things, my sermon for Sunday is already written. We had a funeral for Misty's grandpa this last Saturday and so we had to leave town for the weekend. A friend from VM filled pulpit for me. (Thanks Nathan!)
I'm going to go work on the sermon a little bit more this morning. Even though it's written, I now have time to make it a little better, and then off for visitation this afternoon.

God bless,
Tyler

No comments: