Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Long breaks...

I apologize about the long break that my wife and I have had in blogging. Adapting to another 2 year old boy in the house is a lot harder than we thought. It's amazing how busy those kids have been keeping us.

To update you all on our situation, Ethan, at this point at least, does not need surgery for his hydrocephalus. That may change after our opthamologist appointment, depending on how much pressure there is, but for now at least he seems to be fine. It definitely doesn't slow him down. Ethan and Evan are constantly running around and picking on their big sister. He's slowly picking up a few English words, and is understanding most of what we say.

My plan at this point is to post a few things from our trip in the next week and then try to convince Misty to do the same on her blog, which I know everyone wants.

God bless,
Parson Larson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! We sure missed you!