Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Boss!

Just a quick thought from our Village Missions conference this last week. It was a great time of encouragement and refreshing. It is truly one of the best things that Village Missions can do to help the churches they serve. If their pastor is discouraged and worn out, he won't do any good where he serves. Thank you, Village Missions!

Brian Wechsler, the director of Village Missions, was there and gave me a bit of a panic. He said, "I've been reading your blog." My response, "Oh, uh..." My thoughts, "What have I been writing? Am I in trouble? What now? What do I say? Uhhh..." :-) Well, sir, I hope you enjoy what I write. Thanks for your message this past Thursday night. It was an encouragement to me.

God bless,
Parson Larson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't get back to your blog until just now. Going to be experimenting with Bloglines (http://www.bloglines.com/)to keep track of what people are writing about me. :-)
Anyway, you're writing good stuff!
The Boss