Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Getting to Know You...

Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You... or however the song goes. This should be our attitude about our relationship with Christ. Getting to know Him, should be our goal. Is He real in your life, or are you just a Sunday Christian? Just some thoughts that have been rambling in my head for a few days.

Things are going well here in Kansas. We finally had lunch with the family we have been trying to get together with for MONTHS!!! I believe our first attempt to get together was in September of '06. Finally, in January... We had a lot of fun and look forward to more times with them in the future. At this rate that will be in late May. We'll be looking forward to it.

We have a video camera that will make it easy to upload videos to the computer. In time I may put it on the blog if I can figure out how to do that with Blogger. Hmm, I have an idea... Oh well, I will experiment later.

Pray for me as I prepare a series through Judges. I haven't done a series through any historical books or through a narrative rather than a letter such as the epistles.

God bless,
Tyler

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I found you. I had misplaced the letter that gave me your blog address and i finally found it. It's good to hear things are going good for you. How are Misty and the Kids liking KS? Robert and I are still at camp and have no idea where we are going from there yet. We will be done in Sep. No babies yet for us. Are you comming up for Nick's wedding? well gotta go Robert needs the puter to do his youth group lesson.

Misty said...

I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi tyler, How is your Judges series going. I just started reading "the Law" which is all compiled into one section, by subject, in my chronological Bible. I see you have a sermon link so I'm going to check it out. Later, Love Mom A

Anonymous said...

Guess you don't have a sermon link, it was just a title or something. That would be a good idea though, if you manuscript your sermons (for a future book, or for your wife and kids when you die, sorry, that was morbid), but you could post outlines anyway. Live long! Much love, Mom A